Crown of Love, Crown of Lies
"You have to want to," His voice seems to crawl across her skin, dark and seductive.
Darcy shifts her weight from her left to her right, weighing the pros and cons. He’s a criminal, convicted of god knows what crimes, and he’s inviting her (quite literally) straight into the wolf’s den. But her heart still skips a beat as her eyes meet his, before wildly pounding away again in her throat.
"Well, Miss Lewis?" He asks, his words filling the silence, "Do you want to?"
The good news is that Ragnarok hadn’t completely destroyed Earth before the Aesir put an end to the apocalypse. A new world order is in place, a peace treaty is signed between Midgard and Asgard and - in a medieval move - they’ve agreed upon an arranged marriage between a woman of earth and the prince of Asgard as a sign of good faith. The bad news? Darcy is that woman.
Words: 1963, Chapters: 1/?, Language: English
- Fandoms: Tasertricks - Fandom, Thor (Movies), The Avengers (Marvel Movies)
- Rating: Explicit
- Warnings: Author Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
- Categories: F/M
- Characters: Darcy Lewis, Loki (Marvel), Thor (Marvel), Sif (Marvel), Odin (Marvel)
- Relationships: Darcy Lewis/Loki, Darcy Lewis/Thor
- Additional Tags: Arranged Marriage, Extramarital Affairs, Loki is misunderstood, Darcy is curious, Both are lonely, Drama, Angst, Dark Humor, Sexual Tension, Smut, Recreational Drug Use, aka just some pot cuz I imagine Darcy is into that, AU where Darcy has no prior knowledge or interactions with Asgard(ians)
via AO3 works tagged ‘Darcy Lewis/Loki’ http://ift.tt/1pxYJPB